The game of Baccarat is played with eight decks of cards. Each deck of cards is consisted of four suits known as Spade, Heart, Club and Diamond. Each suit shall comprises of ‘King’, ‘Queen’, ‘Jack’ called “Picture” cards and ten other cards with numerical face value from one to ten. All “Picture” cards and ‘Ten’ shall carry the value of ‘zero’ and ‘Ace’ shall carry the value of ‘one’
Dealer will send ﹝Banker﹞ and ﹝Player﹞ and two card total of 9 points or the one closest to 9 wins
There are seven choices for you to place your wager: ‘Banker’, ‘Player’, ‘Tie’, ‘Banker Pair’, ‘Player Pair’, ‘Big’ and ‘Small’
1. Nine (9) is the highest point count, eight is the second highest and so on in descending order. The hand betted on ‘Player’ or ‘Banker’ with the higher point count shall be the winner.
2. When the point count for both ‘Player’ and ‘Banker’ are the same, it is considered as “Tie’.
3. ‘Banker Pair’ is considered when first two (2) cards of ‘Banker’ are the same. “Player Pair’ is considered when first two (2) cards of ‘Player’ are the same.
1. PLAYER - payoff is 1 to 1
2. BANKER - payoff is 1 to 1 ( deduct 5% commission )
3. TIE - payoff is 8 to 1
4. BANKER PAIR - payoff is 11 to 1
5. PLAYER PAIR - payoff is 11 to 1
6. BIG - payoff is 0.54 to1
7. SMALL - payoff is 1.5 to1
|Player's Hand Totals||Whether Draw Card|
|0-1-2-3-4-5||Draw a card|
|6 or 7||Player cannot draw|
|8 or 9||Natural. Banker cannot draw|
|Banker’s Hand Total||Banker Draws When Third Card of Player Is||Banker Stands When Third Card of Player Is|
|6||6 or 7||0，1，2，3，4，5，8，9|
|7||Player cannot draw||Player cannot draw|
|8 or 9||Natural. Banker cannot draw|
We offer you the European Roulette, the most popular casino game of chance. All you have to do is choose among 37 numbered slots and bet on the number where you think the spinning ball will drop. The numbers to choose from are ‘Zero’ to 36. You may also choose if the winning number will be ‘Red’ or ‘Black’, and ‘Odd’ or ‘Even’. Other betting choices are clearly marked in the Roulette layout that you will see on your screen
1. Before the game starts, you will see a countdown timer on your screen. While this countdown runs, you can place your bets on the Roulette layout on the screen.
2. When the countdown reaches ‘Zero’, no more bets are allowed. Dealer will rotate the wheel and spin the ball.
3. When the ball drops to a numbered slot, dealer will input the winning number in the computer which will be displayed on your screen. You can confirm this winning number from the live video coverage of the actual game which is broadcast to you in “real time”.
4. When you win, your bets will be accordingly paid. When you lose, your bets will be automatically deducted.
1. While this game is carried out as close as possible to the Live Roulette game, unavoidable errors sometime occur. When such errors occur, we (the operator) have the absolute right to decide on the necessary settlement that is fair to all concerned. Settlement of incidents shall be announced through our website which you can view on your screen.
2. Despite the unavoidable time lapse in internet connection broadcast, we shall do all necessary procedure to let you see on your screen the actual game and game result. Once the ball drops, the dealer will gradually stop the wheel and place the winning number such that it can be clearly seen on your screen.
3. The following circumstances shall be considered “Void Game”, which means that your bets will neither be deducted nor paid. You may or may not choose to withdraw or change your bets. When the dealer stops the wheel and you see no ball on it, that will indicates that the game is void. Countdown timer will restart and you can withdraw, add to, reduce, or change your betting. The games in progress shall be void with the Dealer stop the wheel in the following circumstances:
a. Any foreign object dropped into the wheel
b. In the event of a total ‘blackout’ while the ball is in rotation
c. Fumbling with the ball - ball dropped before the Dealer shall spin
d. When the wheel comes to a stop and the ball is still in rotation or the ball does not drop
4. If the game outcome on your screen is different from that seen on the live broadcast, the actual game outcome shall be amended based on the actual winning number as seen on the broadcast.
5. If internet connection fails or any other internet problem occurs during a game:
a. If the ball is still spinning and have not drop into the number slot
b. If the ball has fallen to a numbered slot, it shall be considered as the winning number and the system shall display the result on your screen.for above both circumstances, the game is carry on and the winning number shall be declared as normal.
6. If the game is stopped due to other reasons not stated herein and there is no game outcome yet, all valid bets shall be refunded.
7. Our company shall ensure correct video broadcast to you which you can view on your screen through high resolution online webcams. These actual game broadcast is the authoritative game result over the game outcome that is input to the system by the Dealer.
|Straight Up||You can bet on any number, including 0, by placing the chip on the center of a number. (as 8.23 or 35).|
|Split Bet||You can bet on two numbers by placing a chip on the line divides the two numbers.(as 2, 3 or 13.16).|
|Street Bet||You can bet on three numbers by placing a chip on the inner left boundary line of the roulette table that is next to the corresponding row of three numbers.|
|Tripple Bet||You can bet on the numbers by placing chips on the area where 0.1.2 or 0.2.3 meet.|
|Corner Bet||You can bet on four numbers by placing chips at the corner where the four numbers meet. (as 19 、 20 、 22 or23).|
|Four Bet||You can bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3 by placing your chip on the inner left boundary line between 0 and 1.|
|Line Bet||You can bet on two street bets (i.e., the six different numbers in two rows of three numbers), by placing your chip on the inner left boundary line where the line dividing the two rows.|
|Column Bet||There are three boxes labeled '2 to 1' at the bottom of a column of numbers. You can place bets for all of these numbers by placing your chip in one of these boxes. If any of the numbers in your column is hit you get paid 1:2 ;0 is a losing number. (as 3 、 6 、 9 、 12 、 15 、 18 、 21 、 24 、 27 、 30 、 33 、 36 ).|
|Dozen Bet||You can bet on a group of twelve numbers by placing your chip in one of the three boxes marked '1st 12,' '2nd 12,' or '3rd 12.' If one of your 12 numbers is hit, you are paid 1:2 0 is a losing number.|
|Red/black Bet||Betting winning number will be red or black, the totaol bets covers 18 numbers.|
|Odd/Even Bet||Betting winning number will be Odd or Even, the total bets covers 18 numbers. (excluding the o).|
|Betting winning number will be low (1-18) or High(19-36) which covers 18 numbers. 0 is a losing number||Betting winning number will be low (1-18) or High(19-36) which covers 18 numbers. 0 is a losing number.|
Sic-BO is also called Tai Sai. The game of Tai Sai is played with ‘Dice Shaker’ with 3 dices in the jar. The winner will be the player chosen to bet the correct dices face-value.
1. Upon the start of a new game, the countdown timer will start for placing the bet. You can select the chips to place the bet based on your choices.
2. The betting time is terminated after the countdown timer ends.The ‘Dealer’ will press the button to punch the ‘Dice Shaker’ to roll the dices with the puncher.
3. After the dice rested in the jar, the ‘Dealer’ will key-in the winning dices number and the monitor screen will show with the winning bets with lights.
4. If any of the dices is slanting or leaned in the jar, the ‘Supervisor-in-charged’ will tap slightly on the table to determine the winning dices.
5. If any of the dices is resting on top of another dices then the game is considered as a ‘void’ game. A new game will restart as in #1 to #4 above.
|Big / Small||Big: Total sum points from 11 to 17. Small: Total sum points from 4 to 10. (When any ‘Triple’ dices is drawn, betting on Big and Small is considered as losing bet)||1 to 1|
|Straight “Triple”||One of the specific “Triple” identical dices||150 to 1|
|Any “Triple”||Any of the “Triple” identical dices from the group of six “Triple”||24 to 1|
|Bet on a single point(Single Dices)|
|Single Dices||One dices showing the number,Two dices showing the same number,Three dices showing the same number||1 to 1/2 to 1/3 to 1|
|Double Dices||Specific two dices combination with same number||8 to 1|
|Combination||Specific two dices combination with different number||5 to 1|
|Total sum combination|
|4 or 17 Points||Total sum combination of 4 or 17||50 to 1|
|5 or 16 Points||Total sum combination of 5 or 16||18 to 1|
|6 or 15 Points||Total sum combination of 6 or 15||14 to 1|
|7 or 14 Points||Total sum combination of 7 or 14||12 to 1|
|8 or 13 Points||Total sum combination of 8 or 13||8 to 1|
|9 or 10 or 11 or 12 Points||Total sum combination of 9 or 10 or 11 or 12||6 to 1|
This table game decides winning or losing by counting points of cards. This simple game enables everyone to play. Big or small of card only depends on face value, K is the biggest where A is the smallest .
1. Using 8 decks of cards.
2. Player can bet either Tiger, Dragon or Tie.
3. Dealer only gives out 2 cards, each side a card – either Tiger or Dragon, to fight for Big.
K is the Biggest, A is the Smallest (A, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K). Only play on face value. Tie game if both are having the same face values.
|Dragon /Tiger||The results or tiger dragon big||1 to 1|
|Tie||Results of Tiger & Dragon are the same||8 to 1|
|Dragon Odd/Tiger Odd||Tiger or Dragon: Odd (Eg. 1,3,5,7,9,J,K)||0.75 to 1|
|Dragon Even/Tiger Even||Tiger or Dragon: Even (Eg. 2,4,6,8,10,Q))||1.05 to 1|
|Dragon Red/Tiger Red||Tiger or Dragon: Red||0.9 to 1|
|Dragon Black/Tiger Black||Tiger or Dragon: Black||0.9 to 1|